A. Paparartzy Copyright or Intellectual Property Policy
- Paparartzy.com is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and data rights in the Service and its contents. Individuals who have posted works to Paparartzy.com are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law. You can only post artwork on Paparartzy that is original and was created by you. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display or perform, or prepare derivative works based on any of the Content including any such works without the express, written consent of Paparartzy.com or the appropriate owner of copyright in such works. Paparartzy.com does not claim ownership rights in your works or other materials posted by you to Paparartzy.com (Your Content). You agree not to distribute any part of the Service other than Your Content in any medium other than as permitted in these Terms of Service or by use of functions on the Service provided by us. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service unless expressly permitted to do so by us or by use of functions on the Service provided by us.
- Paparartzy will adhere by the general policy toward copyright and intellectual property infringement in accordance with general Canadian intellectual and property legislation (http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-42/index.html). As part of its copyright policy, Paparartzy will respond to notices of this form from jurisdictions other than Canada as well. Paparartzy will act expeditiously to respond to a proper notice by (1) removing or disabling access to material claimed to be subject of infringing activity; and (2) removing and discontinuing service to repeat offenders. Paparartzy will terminate user access to the Service if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer without contacting the allegedly infringing party (“Member”). A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- After terminating access, Paparartzy will make reasonable attempts to inform the Member of the removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the Member with a copy of the notice and the notifying party’s contact information.
B. Reporting Process for Copyright/Intellectual Property Infringements
- Paparartzy respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. At Paparartzy's discretion, and in appropriate circumstances, Paparartzy may remove Your Content submitted to the Service, terminate the accounts of users or prevent access to the Service by users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- If you materially misrepresent that an artwork is infringing your intellectual property, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the material infringes upon your intellectual property, please contact an attorney before contacting Paparartzy.
- If you believe that any artwork or merchandise on or accessible through the Paparartzy website or service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right, or you believe that the work for which you act as an agent has been infringed through this Service, please contact Paparartzy’s agent with a written notice of such infringement at: email@example.com.
You must provide our agent with substantially the following information, which Paparartzy may then forward to the alleged infringer.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
C. Removal Process
Once a Bona Fide copyright Infringement Notification is received by our Agent, Paparartzy will remove and disable access to the material infringing upon the intellectual property. After Paparartzy removes or disables access to content in response to an infringement notice, Paparartzy will make reasonable attempts to notify the Member that Paparartzy has removed or disabled access to the material.
D. Copyright in your Content
Paparartzy does not claim ownership rights in Your Content. For the sole purpose of enabling us to make your Content available through the Service, you grant to Paparartzy a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, re-format, store, prepare derivative works based on, and publicly display and perform Your Content. Please note that when you upload Content, third parties will be able to copy, distribute and display your Content using readily available tools on their computers for this purpose although other than by linking to your Content on Papararatzy any use by a third party of your Content could violate paragraph 4 of these Terms and Conditions unless the third party receives permission from you by license.