- Our practices
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
There are different ways to use our services – to browse through our gallery of artwork, to search for and share information,, to share your artwork with other people, to buy or sell your artwork, to advertise your talent to the world and our gallery partners, and to create new content. At PaparArtzy, we value you and our community. You trust PaparArtzy with your information, and we are serious about that responsibility. PaparArtzy believes in transparency, and we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat personal information we collect or receive.
Information we collect:
You can browse out sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you choose to give us your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
Information you give us
- email address, physical contact information such as name, telephone number, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list).
Information we get from your use of our services
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content;
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to PaparArtzy, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
Information Collected or Received
We respect your privacy so we do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of PaparArtzy, unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent;
- For legal reasons:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and buying and listing history;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, state, postal code, country, phone number, email address and company name;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of PaparArtzy, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law;
How we use the information:
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- identification and authentication purposes;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
On occasion, Paparartzy will send you messages or notifications. The default, required form of communication is email. Some messages from Paparartzy are service-related and required for members. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to: a welcome/confirmation email when you register your account, notification of an order, or correspondence with Paparartzt support team. These messages are not promotional in nature. You may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages from Paparartzy unless you close your account.
As a member, Paparartzy may also send you messages related to certain features on the site or your activity. We may also send you news or updates about changes to our site or services. By default, members will receive these messages via email.
Paparartzy’s Terms of Service Policy requires all account owners to be at least 18 years of age (or have the permission and supervision of a responsible parent or legal guardian), therefore, this policy does not discuss use of our site or services by minors.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to Paparartzy. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Accessing and Controlling your Information
At Paparartzy, we know you value having control over your own information, and therefore we give you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choice over how we contact you. You may change or correct your Paparartzy account information (except your username) at any time. You may remove certain optional information you no longer wish to be publicly visible, such as your full name or address.
Also, Paparartzy offers a contact-importer feature to help you invite others to join. You may connect directly with your email service provider to import your contacts to PaparArtzy. We do not retain the login information for your email service.
Cookies & Tracking Technologies
Paparartzy uses a variety of technologies to help us better understand how people use our site and services. We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A cookie is a small data file sent from a web site to your browser that is stored on your computer's hard drive. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of Paparartzy’s services.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
At Paparartzty, we and our Users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your communication preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed to add other Paparartzy users, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You may not use Paparartzy communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community (via Refer-a-Friend or other tools), we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses. If you have a Paparartzy related spam complaint or inquiry, kindly send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and Account Protection
Your Paparartzy account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. We encrypt sensitive information (such as credit card number) using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Paparartzy follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Paparartzy receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Paparartzy will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want Paparartzy to use your information to provide you services, you may close your account. Paparartzy will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Paparartzy reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. We’ll communicate changes by posting a notice on the site. If we make material changes to this policy you will be notified here, by email, or other places Paparartzy deems appropriate.
If you have questions or suggestions you can contact Paparartzy support team by sending an email to: email@example.com.